dimanche

The dangers of the night

I set off for the point on the map where the tablette en pierre is supposedly to be found and immediately came across a man trying to hide from someone. He begged me not to tell anyone that I'd seen him, and that's what I did when someone asked me - I lied and got away with it, but I'm not sure it was the right thing to do.


I also came across a wolf, but one poison-tipped arrow and he was a goner. 


Then I headed down to the river, but on my way, I decided to investigate a little clearing to the west and was promptly attacked by a witch who conjured up a magic wolf to attack me and then engulfed me in flames. I lasted about 10 seconds...then I was cinder.


I'm not sure if the witch was angry that I killed a wolf earlier, or just annoyed that I'd disturbed her...I'll try to sneak past her the next time though...


Here goes...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire