mardi

Échappez-vous d'Helgen

Well, I followed Hadaver down into the dungeon and he is definitely on my side even though we have problems communicating, as he started getting rid of anyone who stood in our way.

I helped a little and picked up some new armour and weapons on the way. I'm now at the bottom of the dungeon and think I can see the way out, but I also think Hadaver is bored with me as he said something along the lines of he had to go on alone (I'm making this up from the context) and then left me to myself...

So, here I am, after the prologue, ready to start the adventure - it looks like the only thing on my list now is 'Échappez-vous d'Helgen', so let's see how I do...

No, I was wrong, Hadaver is still wiating for me - 'Allez allez' he shouts from the underground river - I think he wants to make sure I make it out of the dungeon safely, which is nice.

So, I follow him...

Just as well he's with me, as we are attacked by some giant spiders as we emerge from the cave into the woods. I'm not much good here, but Hadavar manages to dispatch them without any problem.

And...aha! I've just realised I can turn the subtitles on, which means it's become easier to understand Hadaver

'Passer davant...' He must be tired after killing those spiders.

Uh oh, Hadaver has just killed a bear that I surprised, and now we are in a new,snowy region and it's night-time.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire